Taylor Swift reveals what she really thinks of BFF Selena Gomez's sexy new album with fiancé Benny Blanco

New Photo - Taylor Swift reveals what she really thinks of BFF Selena Gomez's sexy new album with fiancé Benny Blanco

Taylor Swift reveals what she really thinks of BFF Selena Gomez's sexy new album with fiancé Benny Blanco


Taylor Swift has delivered her enthusiastic review of bestie Selena Gomez's sexy new album. Swift, 35, shared a snap of the album cover for I Said I Love You First in her Instagram Stories on Saturday, following the record's release Friday. 'I LOVE THIS ALBUM SO MUCH,' she wrote in all caps, adding, 'OH MY GODDDDDDD.' The Cruel Summer singer then tagged her fellow hitmaker and her fiancé Benny Blanco, adding a link to the album on Spotify.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Purdue #OurRadiantYunhoDay #SNAP #Caturday #Ava Heiden #renjun

Post a Comment

0 Comments