Real Housewives of Sydney star Terry Biviano reveals her future on the show after she was absent from new season's premiere

New Photo - Real Housewives of Sydney star Terry Biviano reveals her future on the show after she was absent from new season's premiere

Real Housewives of Sydney star Terry Biviano reveals her future on the show after she was absent from new season's premiere


Terry Biviano has broken her silence on her future on The Real Housewives of Sydney after she was absent from the new season's premiere. The 49-year-old failed to appear in the first episode of the third season which aired last week. Terry has now confirmed she is returning to the show after a 'great deal of convincing and consideration'. 'I finally decided to come back because I couldn't leave my good friend Kate [Adams] to battle it out all on her own and I felt I had unfinished business,' she told The Daily Telegraph.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #NATO #TrumpisaNationalDisgrace #Nuclear #Resign #WWIII #Rubio

Post a Comment

0 Comments