Finnish Eurovision singer reveals bizarre request organisers have made after her performance of 'I'm Coming' was deemed too sexy

New Photo - Finnish Eurovision singer reveals bizarre request organisers have made after her performance of 'I'm Coming' was deemed too sexy

Finnish Eurovision singer reveals bizarre request organisers have made after her performance of 'I'm Coming' was deemed too sexy


A Finnish Eurovision singer has revealed the bizarre request that organisers made after they deemed her performance of 'I'm Coming' too raunchy for the competition. Erika Vikman, 32, won Finland's national selection in February with her song Ich Komme (I'm Coming), a pop track featuring cheeky lyrics, provocative choreography, and a bold, skin-baring outfit. The song is performed primarily in Finnish, but the chorus is in German, with the repeated phrase Ich komme - which translates to I'm coming in English - raising eyebrows over its suggestive double meaning.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Trump and Musk #Denmark #Resign #Impeach #SCOTUS #Kendrick Lamar

Post a Comment

0 Comments