Kyle Richards reveals why she dropped 'wife' from bio amid Mauricio Umansky split and lesbian romance rumors

New Photo - Kyle Richards reveals why she dropped 'wife' from bio amid Mauricio Umansky split and lesbian romance rumors

Kyle Richards reveals why she dropped 'wife' from bio amid Mauricio Umansky split and lesbian romance rumors


Kyle Richards didn't hold back when addressing her estranged husband Mauricio Umansky's public display of affection with another woman. On Tuesday's episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the reality star, 56, admitted she was still 'a little bit shocked' after seeing the viral photos of Umansky, 54, kissing Nikita Kahn in Mykonos. 'I have a lot of mixed feelings, that's why I'm saying I'm just processing it all,' she confided to her sister Kathy Hilton.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #Democrat Party #Doechii #President Biden #Bernie #Pocahontas

Post a Comment

0 Comments