SAUCY SECRETS: My wife asked me an 'innocent' question about our sex life. Now I fear I'm a cuckold without realising it - and all my friends are telling me to leave

New Photo - SAUCY SECRETS: My wife asked me an 'innocent' question about our sex life. Now I fear I'm a cuckold without realising it - and all my friends are telling me to leave

SAUCY SECRETS: My wife asked me an 'innocent' question about our sex life. Now I fear I'm a cuckold without realising it - and all my friends are telling me to leave


Dear Jana, My wife and I have been married for eight years, and while we're happy, things in the bedroom have become a bit routine. Recently, during a night out with friends, the topic of 'hall passes' came up. You know, the idea of each partner getting one guilt-free fling. I laughed it off at the time, but later, my wife brought it up again. She said it could be a way to bring some excitement back and mentioned a little too casually that she already had someone in mind, her personal trainer.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Damn TikTok #Rednote #PENTAGON #Melania #Inauguration Day #Snapchat

Post a Comment

0 Comments